Assign Users to RKVST for Interactive Use
Giving Users access to RKVST
To enable access for individual users to your Jitsuin RKVST:
- Assign Users to the Jitsuin RKVST Enterprise application.
- Grant assigned users the appropriate Jitsuin RKVST roles.
This Microsoft Guide provides the general details for assigning users and their roles.
Locate your Jitsuin RKVST Enterprise Application
Having completed admin consent, locate the enterprise application principals for your Jitsuin RKVST.
There will be two
Homepage URLs which match the FQDN for the link you received.
The URL for the root resource is your API principal, this is where roles are assigned to users and non-interactive clients.
Note: The /webgate principal authorizes your Jitsuin RKVST deployment to act on your users behalf. It needs no further configuration.
Select the principal with the Homepage URL matching your link.
- Check that User Assignment is required for your Jitsuin RKVST
User Assignment Requiredsetting must be
yesin order to restrict access to particular users in your directory.
If it is set to
noany user at your organisation will be able to login.
- Add user to the Enterprise Application
- Select the user for role assignment